Coronavirus in Cyprus
Our island was quick to respond to the Coronavirus pandemic, taking all necessary measures to ensure that we emerge triumphant as one of the safest countries for both residents and visitors. With the reopening of the country’s airports fully underway, travelers are once again returning to Cyprus, secure in the knowledge that their island holiday will be as comfortable and stress-free as it always has been. To stay abreast of the latest updates and government measures for managing the pandemic, please visit the official government website here .
SAFE IN OUR HANDS
The health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our top priority at the Stademos Hotels. Since reopening our doors on 17th July, we have implemented all Health and Safety Measures in line with the recommendations, policies and procedures set by the Cyprus Ministry of Health, in order to ensure that our guests are SAFE IN OUR HANDS. Among others, these measures include the following:
- Installation of a thermal scanner at the hotel entrance to measure guests’ body temperature upon check-in.
- Surgical masks will be required of all team members when carrying out their duties.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed in key spots around the hotel and in public areas.
- All lifts and public areas will be sanitized on a regular basis with approved cleaning products for effective use against viruses and bacteria.
- Luggage sanitation will be offered for all luggage prior to being sent to guests’ rooms.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and aerated between arrivals.
- All hotel restaurants and bars will comply with the current mandated occupancy limits and follow strict hygiene measures, including use of mask and gloves for staff, physical distancing between tables, digital menus and regular disinfecting of all touch points.
For more details on all the special measures we have introduced, please read the AMARA’s Post Covid -19 Health & Safety Standards here .
We trust that these actions will help put your mind at ease and allow you to enjoy the same relaxed, carefree holiday you have grown accustomed to. Circumstances may have changed since your last visit, however, we await you in an environment that is as safe and clean as it is warm and inspiring.
We look forward to welcoming you all very soon to create new experiences and memories that will last forever.
Business Development Manager